Skip to main content

Current Wish List

It's been five months since I told you about the products I've been lusting after, so time for an update no?

Obviously being on the Make Out 2014 challenge will *fingers crossed* restrict my purchases this year but I figure it's still wise to keep a list of what has me drooling and review it ever so often to see if I still feel the same way. Limited edition products always tend to get us makeup junkies hot n' bothered but since I'm kindda over it re: M.A.C I don't always feel the "pending doom" of missing out.

Here are the items that currently have me raising an eyebrow while contemplating if to email T.E.A.M Imports or not.

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil

My brows are in constant need of help. I read a lot of rave reviews about this baby here. The fact that it's cheaper than its Tom Ford counterpart got me too.


www.makeup4all.com image

Milani Baked Blush - 11 Bella Rosa

I don't doubt for one minute that I'm getting this. Y'all already know how I feel about these blushes. I barely waiting for my 'sister' Sharalee to message me and say "I got the hook up". Peep Emily's review below.


Lime Crime Velvetines - Red Velvet 

I don't need anymore lip gloss, lipstick, lip nuttin but I REALLY wanna try these. Sigh.

rms beauty - "un" powder

I saw this recently in Pure Source and it's been on my mind eva since. I'm interested to see if it causes flashback.

rms beauty "un" powder - www.modenmakeup.com

GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment

I guess they're paying for all this blitzing in the media. I wonder if they're paying for all the accolades too. Whatever the case, we all got the "wanna try it for ourselves" bug.


www.feelunique.com image

And the shoes on my mind:

Is there anything more classic than a Pigalle 120mm?

www.yoogiscloset.com image


And these now give me bad feels *faint*


www.polyvore.com image

What are you lusting after right now?

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Riley Good Genes versus Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum

If you're an avid YouTube watcher you've probably heard about these products. Both brands blew up on the skincare seen in short order as expensive, but effective. If you're like me you quickly began to wonder: which is better? Short answer: it depends.


Long answer...

I've mentioned Good Genes a few times before on the blog. This 'all-in-one lactic acid treatment' is raved about by the likes of Stephanie Nicole and Caroline Hirons.

From the box: "Deeply exfoliates the dull surface of the skin for clarity, radiance, and younger-looking skin. Visibly brightens the appearance of age spots and discolorations. Instantly plumps the look of fine lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes*

*Clinically tested and proven to significantly improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes. Results obtained via profilometry analysis.

With Key Ingredients:

Purified Lactic Acid: One of the most hydrating Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), Lactic Acid exfoliates the surface layers of t…

Mask Monday | Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask

Back at it 😊

I gotta be honest wid y'all, so far I like I ain't too fussy wid sheet masks yuh.

Anyho, details from the website:

"THE SUPER HYDRATING SHEET MASK - GLOW-BOOSTING

Product Information

Deeply hydrates, illuminates and enhances skin's radiance

This water-based hydrating sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and parabens, this non-greasy, intense glow-boosting formula, with Sakura extract, hydrates, illuminates and enhances skin's radiance.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 Garnier sheet mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Gives skin a luminous complexion and healthy looking radiance
Results: After 1 use -- skin is smoother and more luminous, complexion appears even and fresh
How To Use
1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the sheet mask on to the face with the blue side on top.

2. Peel off the blue film. …