Technical difficulties have kept us off of YouTube for a hot minute but we did manage to film a First Quarter Favourites for you recently. As soon as it's out of post production I'll insert it here for you but in the interim here's the roundup. Where I have individual reviews please click the link to see more information.
- Berkley and Jensen Cotton Rounds. 100% pure cotton and lint free. I use these to apply my toner, Milk of Magnesia primer and makeup remover to get rid of stubborn mascara. Available from Bio Beauty (435-9306) or Shopsmart
- REN Micro Polish Cleanser
- Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. I went on the hunt for this last week and can't find it anywhere! I think it's been discontinued :( Still, I'll post a review about it shortly. (Just you can find it, yuh know?)
- Studio Basics Powder Puffs. These are golden to me because when you wash them they don't fall apart. Available from Bio Beauty.
- Josie Maran Argan Oil. A miracle moisturizer for people with dry skin and a skin balancer for those oily/combination. Don't forget, just because your skin is oily doesn't mean it's hydrated.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- Clarins Ecran Multi-Protection SPF 40
- Smashbox 'Baked Starburst' highlighter
- Maybelline Dream Fresh Beauty Balm
- NYX Butter Glosses
- Two Faced Lip Insurance
- M.A.C Vibrancy Eye is a treatment to combat puffiness and shadows. You can use it in conjunction with your regular day eye cream.
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief 'Eucalyptus Spearmint' everything.
As seen in Inyouvations, Sheraton (435-4258)
- M.A.C Satin Blush 'Ripe For Love'. (limited edition, sorry!) It's a 'peachy-pink' with a nice sheen.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- rms beauty lip and skin balm 'simply vanilla'
- Ardency Inn lipstick 'Twisted' (many thanks to The Wife). This colour is crazy opaque and has great lasting power.
- a love gift Heidi got me on her trip to Austria. It's a potted lip balm with the cutest packaging ever and a handy mirror.
- Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder. This is a silica powder which I use to set under eye concealer or to mattify shiny lipsticks. You only need a little to get the job done.
Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial because...
we gotta celebrate life right?
Let us know what products you've been loving in the comments.