7. I also popped on a pair of lashes I purchased from Lady Moss Beauty Koko- in Ariel with my Star Glue. (Uh may zeeng)
Now I love doing my makeup when I am not in a rush. So today with the rain and lovely, cool, gusts of wind, I decided to take advantage and try out some new products.
This was the result.
|Fully beat - Sorry it was getting late in the evening so the lighting wasn't the best.|
I am a huge fan of the red lip. And my brows? Taming them is a Herculean task, but necessary. Here is what I did.
1. Cleansed and moisturised my face.
2. Applied my Clearzit to ward off those pesky pimples.
3. Filled and sculpted my brows.
4. Applied NYX Angel Veil, I got a sample from TheMakeupGeeksCo (it is dabomb.com) for realllies!!! See below
It dries like MOM (milk of magnesia), and keeps the face matte for hours! Definitely worth a try for us oily ladies!!!!
5. Apply your eyeshadow, any colours you desire, just remember to blend please!
6. Add your gel, liquid or pencil liner and wing it out ever so slightly, ahem.
8. Since this was in aid of honing my highlighting and contouring skills, I used the shade Almond from my Ben Nye Matte/Olive to highlight and the Espresso Shade to Contour... #beat
10. I set the highlighted areas with my Ben Nye Banana Powder. And the darker areas with my Black Up Two Way Cake.
That step yielded this result:
I know! Not crazy looking or overdone right? Gosh those beauty blenders are IT! The real deal wins over the imitations. But if you own the imitation (I own both) use what you have.
11. I added Sleek Blush By 3 - in Sweet Cheeks and MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Perfectly Poised (highlighter).
12. Lips: what a quandary. So I decided to offer you, my beauties options!!!
Glossy Pink- Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Colour - in Magenta Luster (New Product Alert), Lipliner- LA Colors in Currant. (above)
Here I added MAC Feline.
Here, I used MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline with Sleek Matte Me in Rioja Red.
Above & Below: I tapped with my finger a little Wet N Wild Eyeshadow (orange) onto my lips and used my Bare Minerals Gloss over top.
Spray with a setting spray and Voila!! Zee look is complete!!
Hope you all enjoyed this!!!
Here are some outtakes: