...because no trip to New York is complete without a Sephora haul.
This trip was super special because we went to quite a few branches including a huge one on 5th Avenue.
Sharalee invited us to accompany her to a VIB Rouge event where we got mini makeovers, talked to brand representatives and got to shop before the store opened to the public. Tres chic! Extra special shoutout to Erica who was a) extremely helpful and knowledgeable about skincare and, b) GORGEOUS. You could tell she was a mature lady - she said she's been in the beauty industry for 20+ years - but you can't tell if she's a day over 35. As we does say, she sweet tuh all.
- Shiseido Facial Cotton
- Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Color Collection
- Boscia Vitamin C Brightening Hydrogel Mask
- L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil
- Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer (100 point perk)
- Sephora Solid Brush Cleaner
- Nest Midnight Fleur Eau De Parfum Rollerball
- Sephora Formula X Effects Top Coat 'Over The Moon'
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 'L.U.V' Thanks Heidi!
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser (not pictured)
Sephora also gave us these cute cosmetic bags.
It was such fun hunting down deals in the different branches, especially since the ones inside JCPenny stores sometimes have different kits.
There's a whole lot more I had my eyes on so I gotta mount up de coppers to shop again!