Skip to main content

Instant Repurchases

Recently I was watching Mary from ALoveTart's video and it got me thinking: which products do I repurchase before they've even run out?


Some things are just staples.

Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream

Shay from Magnific Hair first introduced me to this brand a few years ago and I've been hooked eva since. I haven't seen it available locally but you can get it on Amazon and even sometimes on Hautelook (a flash sale site that offers a wide variety of products at reduced prices).

Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream www.modenmakeup.com

M.A.C Prep + Prime Highlighter 'Peach Lustre'

Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Black Cherry Merlot'

This scent is simply divine...but I'm sure you're tired of hearing me say that.

Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 'Black Cherry Merlot' www.modenmakeup.com

NYC In A Minute 'Grand Central Station'

These are also available in The Marketplace.

Berkley & Jensen 100% Pure Cotton Rounds 100 Count

The packaging has changed but the product better has be the same. These are best cotton pads I've found locally. Shopsmart has them for the best price (approx. $7) but I've also seen them in Bio Beauty for about $12. International readers you can find them easily on Amazon.

Berkley & Jensen 100% Pure Cotton Rounds 100 Count www.modenmakeup.com
[Click photo to shop]

rms beauty lip & skin balm 'simply vanilla'

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel

I've always found the Gillette Satin Care range to be heavily fragranced and a bit messy to deal with. I have none of these issues with this one and it's also cheaper.

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel www.modenmakeup.com

Chanel Chance 

I hear sooooooooooooo many women raving about this, and with good reason. Katrina gave me my first bottle one Christmas and I mean now that I am never again to be without it.

Chanel Chance www.modenmakeup.com
[Click photo to shop]

Eden's Choice Naturals 'Peppermint' Soap

I just ordering by the batch now.

Eden's Choice Naturals 'Peppermint' Soap www.modenmakeup.com

Maybelline Define-A-Brow 'Medium Brown'

I had heard someone say on YouTube that this was being discontinued. I don't know if that's true. For many years I would only be able to find it in pharmacies in Jamaica. Thankfully now it's readily available in Collins, Paradise Beauty Supply, Rachel's Health and Beauty and Massy Stores. This was the first fine tip retractable brown pencil I ever used. 

Maybelline Define-A-Brow 'Medium Brown' www.modenmakeup.com
[Click photo to shop]

 REN Clean Skincare Micro Polish Cleanser

Too Faced Lip Insurance

Take any smearing, smudging lip product from zero to hero *real quick* with this baby right hurrr.

Too Faced Lip Insurance www.modenmakeup.com
[Click photo to shop]

I can't be the only one that does this. Let me know which products you instant repurchase in the comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway #14 [CLOSED]

For the first time ever we linked a giveaway to a milestone. You can look back at our previous contests and see that things usually happened pretty routinely. Why? We love to shop! ...and shopping for others is always more fun 😁 All that to say, this one is very special because you made it happen. Thank you for taking the time to read what we share and then sharing with your beauty loving friends.

On to the good stuff...

Prize A


Kat Von D MetalMatte Eyeshadow PaletteLust Lashes 'Vanity' and 'Giselle'M.A.C mini lipsticks 'No Faux Pas' and 'Relentlessly Red'M.A.C Powder Blush 'Adobe Brick'M.A.C x Mariah Carey Extra Dimension Skinfinish 'My Mimi'Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel '11'No Bleeding Lips Secret Lip LinerUrban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (travel size) 'Zero'M.A.C x Star Trek Frost Lipstick 'Kling-It-On'Ardell Dual Lash ApplicatorM.A.C x Mariah Carey Lipglass 'Rainbow Interlude'M.A.C Pro Longwear Paint Po…

Sunday Riley Good Genes versus Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum

If you're an avid YouTube watcher you've probably heard about these products. Both brands blew up on the skincare seen in short order as expensive, but effective. If you're like me you quickly began to wonder: which is better? Short answer: it depends.


Long answer...

I've mentioned Good Genes a few times before on the blog. This 'all-in-one lactic acid treatment' is raved about by the likes of Stephanie Nicole and Caroline Hirons.

From the box: "Deeply exfoliates the dull surface of the skin for clarity, radiance, and younger-looking skin. Visibly brightens the appearance of age spots and discolorations. Instantly plumps the look of fine lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes*

*Clinically tested and proven to significantly improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes. Results obtained via profilometry analysis.

With Key Ingredients:

Purified Lactic Acid: One of the most hydrating Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), Lactic Acid exfoliates the surface layers of t…