Skip to main content

Sephora VIB Sale | Wish List

I've shared the value sets and lipsticks that I recommend you check out during the Sephora VIB sale (starting November 4 - 7 for VIB Rouge members. Code: 20ROUGE). Now I'll show you what's on my wish list. My 'Loves' list is absolutely ridiculous so I'll only mention the things I might actually purchase.

Sunday Riley #SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit - $90USD

If you're a first timer to the Sunday Riley brand I still recommend the Power Couple Duo over this but I'm willing to get this set mainly to have these things in travel size. What's crazy is that I'm still absolutely buying a full size of the Good Genes. Budget buss already!

Sephora.com image

Shiseido Facial Cotton (165 sheets) - $9.50USD

Sale time is always a great time to stock up on the essentials. I've told you before how I feel about these cotton pads.

Sephora.com image

L’Occitane Deliciously Addictive Almond - $89USD

This is a real real wish list item. I doubt I'll buy it but I surely might ask for it for Christmas. Ever since I tried the Almond Shower Oil I wanted everything in the range.

Sephora.com image

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C + Collagen Perfect Skin Set & Refresh Mist - $30USD

I've purchased a few spray toners in recent months and I think this one will be a good addition to the comparison post.

Sephora.com image

Ardency Inn Best of Eyes Set - $39USD

I'm a fan of their  MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliners and I've heard stellar reviews about all the other products.

Sephora.com image

Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner - $55USD

Yup. More skincare. I have at least two more comparison posts to add to the Toner Woes series.

Sephora.com image

Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour - $28USD

Can't be a haul without lipstick. And yes, I'm still going to doing those liquid lipstick comparisons...just working out a new way to do it. In the interim, check out Stephanie Nicole's extensive playlist.

'Rosewood'
Sephora.com image

NEST Eau de Parfum Collection Coffret - $36USD

Usually I only buy fragrance when I travel but I feel I might have to break that rule for this. I recently opened a sample of 'Dahlia & Vines' and I am in love..."For Dahlia & Vines, dewy daffodils, peony, and rose are blended with the essence of garden vines. This combination reveals a romantic floral that exudes elegance, grace, and luxury." The 1.7 oz is $68USD. Sets like this are also great since you can break them up and gift some to others. 

Sephora.com image

Kat Von D Limited Edition Studded Kiss Lipstick - $21USD

Kat did a very smart thing here; release - for a limited time - three popular every-day-wearable shades is this pretty packaging. These are hot ticket items for sure. 

'Mother'
Sephora.com image

Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Powder (Travel Size) - $22USD

I was very happy to hear that Hourglass made all the shades of their Ambient powder available in a travel size. While it's not a good deal-per-gram - 1.4 grams for $22 vs. 10 grams for $46 - it's a way to try the formula without fully committing to a full size. Especially if you're ordering online and can't return the product. I'm thinking I might get a couple to do an overview of the product.

'Diffused Light'
Sephora.com image

Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement - $42USD

Another restock. Another Stephanie Nicole recommendation.

Sephora.com image

Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder - $54USD

I've also collected a few tinted loose powders recently so I was thinking maybe this would be good to compare as a high end alternative. I've seen beauty vloggers on YouTube rave about the translucent version.

'Organza Caramel'
Sephora.com image

Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette - $39USD

I know what you're thinking: "Lucinda looking at an eyeshadow palette?!" LOL. Yeah, but this has in blushes too! I just think it'd be great to travel with. I must confess that I already bought this with a 20% off Friends and Family code that Sharalee hooked me up with. Thanks boo! The 'Medium/Tan' one looks good too.

'Tan/Deep'
Sephora.com image

Whatever's on your list my general advice is to pick up the staples then splurge on one high end item (read: lipstick) if it's in your budget.

Let us know what on your 'Loves List' in the comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway #14 [CLOSED]

For the first time ever we linked a giveaway to a milestone. You can look back at our previous contests and see that things usually happened pretty routinely. Why? We love to shop! ...and shopping for others is always more fun 😁 All that to say, this one is very special because you made it happen. Thank you for taking the time to read what we share and then sharing with your beauty loving friends.

On to the good stuff...

Prize A


Kat Von D MetalMatte Eyeshadow PaletteLust Lashes 'Vanity' and 'Giselle'M.A.C mini lipsticks 'No Faux Pas' and 'Relentlessly Red'M.A.C Powder Blush 'Adobe Brick'M.A.C x Mariah Carey Extra Dimension Skinfinish 'My Mimi'Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel '11'No Bleeding Lips Secret Lip LinerUrban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (travel size) 'Zero'M.A.C x Star Trek Frost Lipstick 'Kling-It-On'Ardell Dual Lash ApplicatorM.A.C x Mariah Carey Lipglass 'Rainbow Interlude'M.A.C Pro Longwear Paint Po…

Sunday Riley Good Genes versus Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum

If you're an avid YouTube watcher you've probably heard about these products. Both brands blew up on the skincare seen in short order as expensive, but effective. If you're like me you quickly began to wonder: which is better? Short answer: it depends.


Long answer...

I've mentioned Good Genes a few times before on the blog. This 'all-in-one lactic acid treatment' is raved about by the likes of Stephanie Nicole and Caroline Hirons.

From the box: "Deeply exfoliates the dull surface of the skin for clarity, radiance, and younger-looking skin. Visibly brightens the appearance of age spots and discolorations. Instantly plumps the look of fine lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes*

*Clinically tested and proven to significantly improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles in 3 minutes. Results obtained via profilometry analysis.

With Key Ingredients:

Purified Lactic Acid: One of the most hydrating Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), Lactic Acid exfoliates the surface layers of t…