There's nothing like some reorganisation to get the declutter juices flowing.
I got some shelves made by Ten Twenty Six Furnishings to alleviate a storage problem in my bathroom. While putting my most used products in my line of vision I stumbled across a few I don't use.
- some random foaming mousse - never used it
- Aveda Be Curly Curl Controller - on my dry curl it would make my hair clammy. It didn't play well with other products either
- SoftSheen Carson Tangle Defense Leave-In Conditioner - this is an ok product. I just prefer my leave-in spray from Carol's Daughter
- Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream - same issues as with the Aveda product. Maybe I should have used these in conjunction with a diffuser 😔
- Gorilla Snot Gel - apparently I should have gotten the one in the yellow packaging
- Shea Moisture Thickening Moisture Mist - it says right there on the bottle that this is for fine, thin hair. I have neither of those. I'm not sure why I bought this expensive thing.
Hopefully having my current collection more visible with remind me that I don't need anything else. Although, I do stock up on Healthy Kinks products ever so often.
What are your favourite hair care products? Since going back natural I realise it's all about hydration, hydration, hydration!